TDLR Submittal Information
A complete PLAN REVIEW submittal consists of:
1. PDF Construction Documents or a link to download the drawings (i.e. link to an FTP site, or a file sharing site such as DropBox). No need to send hard copy drawings.
2. Check for Fees:
TAS Plan Review Fee – based upon project construction cost.
Include Registration/Filing Fee only if e c d registers the project with TDLR.
Inspection Fee does NOT need to be included at the time of plan review submittal.
Mail check to e c d design/accessibility, 6101 Woodview Ave, Austin, TX, 78757.
Project Registration Form OR copy of TDLR Registration Project Details Page.
Proof of Submission Form – signed by licensed Design Professional.
PLEASE NOTE - ACCORDING TO TDLR ADMINISTRATIVE RULES, ALL CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED FOR TAS REVIEW MUST BE SENT NOT LATER THAN THE TWENTIETH BUSINESS DAY AFTER THE DATE THE PLANS ARE ISSUED FOR CONSTRUCTION, BID OR PERMITTING.
* Registration/Filing Fee is required if e c d registers the project with TDLR. According to TDLR rules, the Registration/Filing Fee is non-refundable for any reason.
What to Remember
1. Email the plans or links to plans to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Proof of Submission Form must be submitted as required by TDLR Administrative Rules Chapter 68.00 effective 4/1/07.
3. Review Results will not be submitted to TDLR until project submittal is complete.
4. Per Rule 68, all Variance Requests must be filed with TDLR.
5. Make all checks payable to: e c d design/accessibility.
6. Please visit https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/ab/ab.htm for additional submittal information.